Saturday, April 14, 2012

2012 So Far...

Hi, Everyone! I just realized that we are almost a third of the way through 2012 and so I thought it might be fun to look back at some of my favorite projects of the year so far! I can't believe how fast this year has been going, it's like time goes by faster and faster every year! Here are some of my favorite craft projects and recipes of 2012 so far... hope you enjoy the little tour!

WHAT I'VE BEEN COOKING AND BAKING...











WHAT I'VE BEEN MAKING...






I hope you all found something you liked here so far, I have lots more fun posts coming up soon! I love sharing my love of crafting, cooking and baking with you all, and love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

I will be linking to:

7 comments:

  1. Wow there is some amazing stuff here! Can't wait to go through it all. Thanks for the re-cap!

    Jessica @ www.prettyprovidence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recap, you have done some amazing things so far this year. Can't wait to see what the rest of 2012 brings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, you've created such cute things and delicious recipes! Your felt teacups are charming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so talented!!! I am particularly loving those smore cookies and the tea lover's bookmarks, so fun! How do you possibliy find the time to create all these beautfil things? So cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved seeing all your wonderful recipes and crafts this year. A few of these are new to me, so thanks for sharing the review at Your Cozy Home Party. I really need to stop looking at your blog when I'm hungry because right now I want one of those mocha swirl cookies really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your lentil soup looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so glad that you linked up to our “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” We hope you’ll be back soon! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs