Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Grilled Chicken Salad with Strawberries

 Hi Everyone! Happy July! This summer is flying by so fast, I can't believe it's July already! If there is one thing that I have been loving this summer, it's strawberries. I can't even count how many big containers of strawberries we have gone through so far, but I have been adding them to literally everything! Like this refreshing flavored water, breakfast bowls like this one, or salads like the one I'm sharing with you today! I've made this salad over and over this summer, and hope you love it as much as I do!

GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH STRAWBERRIES

YOU WILL NEED
Mixed salad greens
Grilled chicken, sliced
Fresh strawberries, halved
Black olives
Slivered Almonds
Dried Cranberries
Vinaigrette of your choice (like this one)

DIRECTIONS
There is nothing complicated about throwing this salad together... Grill your chicken first, then place it on a plate and cover it with foil and let it rest for a couple of minutes, so it's easier to slice. Whisk together your vinaigrette and mix it in with your greens. Add in the strawberries, cranberries and almonds, then place the chicken slices on top of your salad on each individual salad plate.

Happy Baking, Everyone!
I will be linking to THESE wonderful blogs!
Follow Shopgirl on Bloglovin' / Follow Shopgirl on Twitter / Follow Shopgirl on Pinterest 

3 comments:

  1. Oh love the simplicity of this. I had pancakes for dinner. This salad looks so much better. I love strawberries and chicken together in a salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the addition of Strawberries to this awesome salad! Hope you have had a great weekend and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday!
    Come Back Soon,
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love light, refreshing salads like this during the heat of the summer!

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs